In the tradition of their ancestors, women’s collectives in Ghana hand make African Black Soap without using any chemicals to create a healthy soap. African Black Soap is the key ingredient in the Black Milk cleanser. This soap combined with essential oils and extracts, allows Black Milk to act as a natural shampoo creating a silky lather that cleanses and adds moisture without stripping the moisture from the hair like most chemically treated shampoos. Black milk is all natural, no chemicals and will work wonders for your curl.
How to use:
- Thoroughly wet your hair
- Lather a quarter size amount of Black milk in your palms then work into your roots.
- You don't need to apply to the tips of your hair.
- Rinse out all of the cleanser with warm water
- Follow with Spice Sorrell conditioner, concentrating on the ends.
- Follow with Jazzy juice to seal ends
Distilled water, Black Tea, Plantain skin, palm oil and kernels, Shea butter, olive, avocado, safflower, sweet almond, sunflower, coconut, jojoba, shea olein, rosehip seed, black seed currant, Jamaican black castor, tamanu, vitamin E, peppermint, chamomile oils, rosemary, basil, lemon grass, tea tree, burdock root, all spice, oat protein, clove extracts, fragrance.